More perfect light: Engagement set at Brazos Bend

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Brazos Bend didn't disappoint for another recent engagement set. Always can count on great light out there. The couple was super relaxed and easy to work with too, we had a pretty fun time out there!

You can see the full set on MY BLOG!

i-Hq8Bw95-X2.jpg

i-vN3C7Nq-X2.jpg

i-rwx5pbG-X2.jpg

i-fMQnznn-X2.jpg

i-jKBdj6P-X2.jpg

i-RjBdLKN-X2.jpg

i-2crWGmv-X2.jpg

i-qgFMNX8-XL.jpg

i-QDKbsRG-XL.jpg

i-9wwCn7h-XL.jpg

i-MVPvb58-XL.jpg

i-cfgTDd3-XL.jpg

i-Cv5qx4m-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very much new to this stuff, but does anyone else think alot of these suffer from back lighting? Really love #10 though, that's a great shot.

I'm very much new to this stuff, but does anyone else think alot of these suffer from back lighting? Really love #10 though, that's a great shot.

What's wrong with backlighting? It's not like it's a sin or anything.

Theo- nice job and good use of the backlighting.

What's wrong with backlighting? It's not like it's a sin or anything.

Theo- nice job and good use of the backlighting.
I think he means it's very distracting.

Such as in image 3, 4, 7, 8 etc.

Sorry, I should have said, in my limited photog eye the back lighting seems a bit distracting and I was just wondering if anyone else felt that way as well.

Yeah, backlighting can definitely turn some off, I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste. Some are a bit strong, for sure. The bride loved this style though, so I made sure to make her set full of it, haha!

They look very flat to me too... is that the processing done on purpose?

Most reactions

Back