More photos from Baltimore

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
The country side. Baltimore is an unique city, because the country side and the wild is only 15 min from the downtown. I live just on the border, and is surprised to find such heaven so close to me. The roads are very windy.... excellent for driving! Then I found out that there is a state park that seems very interesting.... too bad I will be gone in the end of the month, so that leaves me 2 more weekends to explore.

Here's the album:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/m...NEW/Baltimore Country Side/?multi=19&addtype=

ying058-R5-049-23.jpg

ying058-R3-040-18A.jpg

ying058-R3-030-13A.jpg

juan058-R3-035-16.jpg

juan058-R3-007-2.jpg

Here's the neighbour's cat. She's always out of the house, and sometimes when i come back from jogging, she will come to me and play. Really nice cat.

juan058-R5-031-14.jpg

juan058-R5-021-9.jpg

Really appreaciate the first shot. I try and I try and I can never get telephone poles and wires to look good in a photograph, i try to avoid them like the plague, and here u used it and made it look good. I am envious.

I like the ;ast two pics, those before a cat :) very nice... but if I were you I wouldn't crop boys legs :)

honestly i really dont like the first thre shots. Im sick of asphalt, overhead wires and cars. :|
But the shot of the kid feeding ducks is awesome! I especially like the stripy blur on the background, its great. And the balance of colours:the water and kids shirt are cold while the ducks, the kid and the bread are warm, yet neither takes over completely. What kind of lens do you have? A cheap 4.5-5.6 or is it sharper?

oh and the sunset is pretty good too while not too colourful

Most reactions

Back