More pics of Abby...

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some more from my shoot with Abby over the weekend.

Let me know what you think

IMG_0122-1.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

I think #1 in fantastic! Great job...that girl is gorgeous by the way. Can we say that here?

I think #1 in fantastic! Great job...that girl is gorgeous by the way. Can we say that here?

I think so, there are a lot of pictures of pretty girls that get posted.

And thanks by the way!

Really nice. Sharp focus, and the color looks great.

Thanks guys!

I love the lighting in #1. Only thing I don't like is the hot spot on her white shirt that I bet was put there when you added contrast to it in post.

I love the lighting in #1. Only thing I don't like is the hot spot on her white shirt that I bet was put there when you added contrast to it in post.

Yeh, I'm going to try and avoid shooting white. It's a little difficult to work with. Or maybe I could get some black cards?

Thanks!

Great stuff. The only thing I notice is the dress on the second photo seems to have lost some detail in the bright light.

Great stuff. The only thing I notice is the dress on the second photo seems to have lost some detail in the bright light.

That may be true, but I don't think it matters too much, because you want the viewer to be drawn to the face, and that's clearly what I am drawn to when I look at the photo again.

Thanks, I appreciate the comments.

Hey, does anyone think she looks to orange? I looked at these pictures at the Photo studio I have been working at, and I know their monitors are tuned very well because of all their commercial work, and she definitely looks a little more orange on their monitors than on mine.

What do you think? Thanks

Are you sure they are tuned, or maybe you are just looking at a different angle? I am looking at these on 2 different monitors of mine, and the skin tone looks very good on each one. I wouldnt worry about it, based on the all the positive comments you got already. Maybe you could print a 4x6 and see how that looks in comparison to what is on your monitor.

Are you sure they are tuned, or maybe you are just looking at a different angle? I am looking at these on 2 different monitors of mine, and the skin tone looks very good on each one. I wouldnt worry about it, based on the all the positive comments you got already. Maybe you could print a 4x6 and see how that looks in comparison to what is on your monitor.

Yeh, I think I am going to get a couple developed. On the studio's monitors, the wasn't too significant anyway.

And thanks NJMAN for staying with my thread

Wonderful shots! And she is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing these. :)

Oh- she doesn't look orange on my monitor either (if that helps, lol).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back