More shots from last session...

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

I like the first one a lot, though her eyes to me don't seem super sharp for some reason but if I was her mother I would LOVE that one.
You know what is weird? IO JUST used that exact material (from Kohl's) at a session last week.

That first one is really striking! The colours all go together so nicely. And I like the pose in the second shot, with the row of the fenceposts fading in and out of focus.

I like them all just the first one you chopped, well not exactly that, but you didn't get the top part of her head. I'm not sure what to call what she is wearing, but that was cut off.

Also, in the third one, you cut off her fingers. Probably hard not to do since she was jumping.

Compoistion in #4 is nice. I like it.

She's a pretty girl

The fourth one is my favorite, but I agree with Joanna that the shot would be better with all of the boots in the shot. I'm also not sure if the border works as well with the first shot as it does with the other shots, anyone else get that vibe too?

#1 is an absolute winner.

to be quite honest on your 2nd photo, the lipstick jumps at you. On one hand its a nice contrast, on the other hand, seems like too much (make-up wise) for her.

i think you did a wonderful job on these, and had a very photogenic young lady to work with :)

Most reactions

Back