More Stepping Stones...

Looks like you stole the first one out of Ansel Adams Autobiography! love them all, My fave is #1 and #4 and I really like the desaturated look the water stain gives on the coloured one! Love em' Love em' Love em'!

JTHphoto said:
;)

7) When Animals Attack
attack.jpg

That's more like it, I feel much better now :lmao:

Love your work, JTHphoto, beautifully done. And your dog is gorgeous! My faves are #1 & #4.

Thanks Knopka, M @ k o, & Joerocket for the wonderful comments! you guys rock. :D
knopka said:
And your dog is gorgeous!
can you believe someone was going to drop her off at the humane society? :irked: :playball:

i'm not complaining - Free dog for me, wahoo! :cheer: :boogie:

I don't get those who act so carelessly... Glad you got your doggie for free ;). I'm jealous :).

JTHphoto said:
can you believe someone was going to drop her off at the humane society? :irked: :playball:

i'm not complaining - Free dog for me, wahoo! :cheer: :boogie:

Seriously?? I am a helper for a Labrador rescue, and I can't begin to put into words what I would like to do to some people :grumpy:. She's a beautiful dog, I'm so glad for you all that she ended up at your door :hugs:

thanks jonk!

puzzle - you prolly see all kinds of crazy things in the rescue. you can be assured this one is well fed and much loved, spoiled rotten actually ;)

Most reactions

Back