More stinkin crows

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
No Jon not in a graveyard, but in my backyard. Tried some new techniques on both...my fav is the first one.

IMG_4305-copy.jpg

IMG_4304-copy.jpg

Love the sky in the first shot. Gheesh..you have all these crows there, and I cannot get a shot of one here. :confused:
Nice work on these. :thumbup:

The second gives the impression of pyrimids due to the pointy roof. Realy like these pics.

Keep up the good work.
Dan

Thanks everyone :) I have a few shots where the sky is just covered...I'm not sure why we've had so many here lately, but I'm sure if one were willing they could find many in a graveyard :lol:

Ooh, I agree. The first is a better picture of the crows, but the second is quite a nice shot also! I would be happy to call either of them my own :)

scarecrows shmarecrows!!! the sky on both of those shots kick much bootah!! are you tweaking those?

mygrain said:
scarecrows shmarecrows!!! the sky on both of those shots kick much bootah!! are you tweaking those?

:lol: Of course ;) The first was minimal tweaking...the second a bit more to give a fiery look :)

Thanks Joe ;)

the PS artist at work again i see! nice skys Amanda and lucky you with all those crows.

Most reactions

Back