• Poll closed .

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a series of images in which texture is the subject. Not much value in these from a photographic point of view, except maybe one. The question is: will everybody around here agree with me about the one photo that should be the keeper? That's the raison d'être of this thread/poll
smile.gif

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks, Chris.

Just added the poll, which is anonymous so you guys can choose the last option without fear of me hacking your personal website or poisoning your pet armadillo. You can also choose more than option if you wish.

It says I can't vote... :( I would have to say that #3 is my favorite of the group.

3 is the best the two colors and two diffrenet style of textures

Voted and can be frank about it, since I seem to be floating with the current: #3 ... and no doubt.

Hi invisible,

I can see why the guys would choose number 3. You have captured the texture of the decaying wood really well here.

I'm gonna be the odd one out and go with the first image. This is my favourite. It's a simple but pleasing composition. You have also doubled up on the use of textures by including both the rope and the wood. I think the shallow DOF really suits this image.

For me this is definitely the keeper. Come on now spill the beans !! ;)
daithi.

Yup I was going to say #1 and #3.. between them I'd edge towards #3, I'm also intrigued by what lies in the darkness.

Thanks everybody who has voted so far! I have to say I'm kinda surprised by the choices. Moreover, I have the exact same poll going on on another forum and the results are anything but similar to here... and the results over there surprise me too!

TwoRails, I think TPF requires a minimum amount of posts before you can vote on any poll.

K_Pugh, I have no idea what lies in the darkness :)

First of all, I love your work invisible. I don't think I've seen a picture of yours that I don't like. That being said, I like all 4 of the pictures. Number 1 is my favorite though. The detail captured in the fraying of the rope is great, and I love the splinters and the grain of the wood slats the rope is laying on. What a great set of pictures.

Come on now spill the beans !! ;)
My favourite by far is #2.

With the voting now basically over, #3 is the clear winner here... yet #1 was the clear winner on the other board I run this poll on. VERY interesting, maybe even from a social point of view.

Thanks everybody for voting.

Most reactions

Back