Mornin'

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well it's morning here. Got back from Greece last night, slept like a baby, and got loads to do before I even think of posting any pics. Didn't really get a chance to see some ancient artifacts but I took quite a few normal holiday snaps. Not sure how they'll look cos most were taken when I'd had quite a few "fruit juices" ( makes mental note: Beer)
Later on I'll post the pics but they may have to go in the Bloopers section.

Until then.

Sounds awesome! Welcome back! Post away, we'll be looking for them, and I'm sure we'll all be jealous no matter what they look like. :wink:

Here's a few pics that I took last week. They are just holiday snaps and are not up for critique :D Sivota, is a very quiet fishing village situated in northern Greece. Apparently, Al Pacino and Sting visited last year coming in on their luxury yachts. The only sting I witnessed was from a wasp that took a dislike to my arm. No it didn't survive :twisted: The night shot is naff because I haven't quite mastered the night mode on my cam yet :roll:
stock-294.jpg

stock-268.jpg

stock-287.jpg

stock-275.jpg

Oh, it looks like it was beautiful!!! :thumbsup:

I like #s 1 and 3.... I'm not sure what you mean when you say the night shot was "naff", but just call it an evening shot and no one will know the difference. The lights on the water are still effective and it's a lovely scene.

Got any more??? :D

Oh, I gotta see the mantis shot. I'm just all over BUG photos. Love those little faces. :D

Sounds great!!

It absolutely IS a beauty of a specimen of a praying mantis. Nice capture there! Some of the bolder ones will swivel their little heads and stare right at you if you tap on the ground or snap your fingers. They are among the world's coolest bugs.

Love it!! :thumbsup:

This little creature did in fact show its defence mechanism ie, a flap on its back that shot up when threatened. I noticed this when a bird tried to make it its next meal. The "flap" was likened to a butterflys wing with an eye shaped image in the middle. Much as i tried it wouldn't repeat this for the camera. It did, however, stare at me for some considerable time. I thought it was trying to hypnotise me or something :D

Welcome back. I really like your fourth photo with all the lights. Looks like it must have been a great trip.

Most reactions

Back