...mornin...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not blue. It's just Monday Morning. I didn't get much sleep last night and I couldn't find the damn shoes I wanted on the weekend.

Grrr.

I wanted these, but 8 stores downtown Toronto didn't have them in my size and I can't find them online in my size either.

I love these shooooeeeess.!!!

2249-192999-p.jpg

bace said:
I wanted these, but 8 stores downtown Toronto didn't have them in my size and I can't find them online in my size either.

I love these shooooeeeess.!!!
man, what size shoe do you wear that no one has the size?!?

I bet he won't tell us what his shoe size is. I'm betting that Bace has tiny little feet. Ya know? :mrgreen:

terri said:
:roll: Sure, that's it.

Let me clarify though. There is absolutely no correlation between my shoe size and...ya know.

I just have big FEET.

bace said:
Let me clarify though. There is absolutely no correlation between my shoe size and...ya know.

I just have big FEET.
Sure, you do. :sexywink:

ugh I'm with you, bace. I hit my snooze button 5 times this morning. I do NOT want to go to work at all.

What's with the name "Pre-Loved."? Does that mean no-one has to love you cause you come pre loved?

no idea, vicky pestered me to join....and as I signed up to it i was having an in depth conversation with my friends about the political correctness of calling used item stores pre loved or second hand stores.....

and 'Barbie' wasn't available.

...why bace

Just curious. Just a weird name. Now that you mention your explanation it makes perfect sense.

I don't think you're weird at all now.

Most reactions

Back