Morning bandstand

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The cold light of morning, and the remains of overnight rain, gave this shot of a promenade bandstand a sharp quality that I liked.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Blackpool-bandstand.jpg

Yes, well, that's our Tony for us!
Brilliant as always.
You know I am your most ardent fan, Tony, don't you?!
You can't imagine how often I think of you when I am out to take photos, wondering if this scene or that scene would have spoken to you, as well, how you would have composed the photo ... your photos are a true inspiration to me! (But I feel I still cannot live up to it at all!)

Love the tones and overall comp. Nice shot, lots of detail and textures.

Thanks for the feedback on this one Tyson, Corinna & LongDucDong. Tyson, you may be interested to know that I shot this with the E500 and the 11-22. Thanks for the kind words Corinna. Shots like this are in my "comfort zone", but lately I keep stepping outside it and trying new things. They don't usually compare :grumpy:, but you've got to widen your repertoire haven't you :D?

Regards, Tony

It's the Zuiko 11-22mm lens for E System cameras . It's extra wide over the standard 14-45, and is noted (by independent sources) for being one of the sharpest zoom lenses around. It's fairly expensive but worth the money.

Regards, Tony

I should have said that it has a pretty amazing depth of field too, as wellas being bright (f2.8 wide open.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back