Morning has broken - C & C Welcome

addyho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
9004765099_71ec7c46ab_c.jpg

9005944390_58e24c848b_c.jpg

9005944336_bd81f97bca_c.jpg

Did you want C&C on anything specifically? Overall they are nice landscape shots.

Wow, what a view! I really like the colors in the first photo. Where was that taken?

These are spectacular, my favorite is the last one, love how the clouds intermingle with the mountain.

Did you want C&C on anything specifically? Overall they are nice landscape shots.

No specific!!! Any comment, positive or negative, will help me improve!

Okey dokey, then here's a couple of minor constructive comments for ya, then, since I do like the photos but there's always room for improvement.

For the third shot, the shadow on the right side is a wee bit distracting, I wonder if you could have turned to the left and shot without the shadow.

For the first shot, did you increase the saturation on it in post? It looks a bit unreal and almost jarring to me. But if that's how it actually looked, then ignore this comment and wow that's an amazing sunset!

For the second shot - I have nothing negative to say, it's a beautiful shot. I like the balance of the lines between the clouds and the water. The only thing that might have been better could have been to move the sun out of the centre of the shot, to take better advantage of the rule of thirds concept.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back