Morning Light

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stopped briefly on my way to work this morning, hoping to shoot for a class project. The light wasn't really right for it (too early) but I did try to take advantage of the beautiful morning light. This is from "midtown" Cleveland, where there are quite a few abandoned factories.

building_blue.jpg

I dont' see anything wrong with the lighting, but i do see something wrong with the tilt. It doesn't look like it should be there.

Blue hour in the morning.
Lovely light.
Very special and quite rare, I think. So I am happy to see you stopped and took photos in THAT particular light.

While I see that you wanted the street light to come into the frame JUST THERE in that upper right corner, and while I appreciate that fact, I am not happy with the tilt you had to give the building for that, either...

very nice I wish we had some mornings like this as in uk atm all its been is grey grey and more grey! yipee! :lol:

Thanks for your comments everyone. Tilt is something that is not for everyone, that is clear to see :p I used to really not be a fan, and never tried shooting anything tilted, but I've grown a subtle appreciation for it. Jeff, I agree that maybe more tilt would be better. It's sort of in between.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back