Morning Moon

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good morning, moon. Good night as well. Sleep well. See you tonight.
(Saw this moon earlier this morning):

129282562.jpg

Played with framing pics in PS.
Cheesy?
Boring all in all?

hah I'm not a fan of you frame but I love the moon! spooky! Makes me think of warewolves (sp??).......

It was my sister's dodgy Tamron 28-200mm lens ...

I also don't care for the frame, but I love how you caught the moon behind the clouds. The compo works good too :thumbup:

awesome capture of the moon...frame needs work tho IMO...keep at it. I find frames such as this (coloured type) detract more from the image than they add. just my opinion tho. :D

nice moon capture! i love the wispy clouds in front of the moon, and i like that you included the tree for perspective. :thumbup:

The frame was just playing around... I am not serious about it. Took colour of the sky for the colour version and hoped it would not distract too much.

Well, our good old moon has "slept" and come back - here it is again (picture from 10 minutes ago):

129312843.jpg

This is apparently the best I will ever be able to do ... with my Sigma 70-300mm, which is having a good moment right now, or so it seems, and an enormous crop (still! :roll: )

Or maybe this?
Less of a crop. More PS treatment (curves, colours), NeatImage:

129314046.jpg

cool shots, and you know i gotta be the weirdo... but i liked the first shot, and the frame... but hey, dont listen to me... you'll end up wearing alot of makeup and playing led zepplin music too loud......( and hex people just for the fun of it....)

i like them all lafoto...

:hug:: Thanks April :hugs:
Any time the moon is full and out (last month it was ALL hidden behind clouds), there is this urge in me to get its photo. With my lenses, though... tough job. But I keep trying.
So far, I still do not listen to Led Zeppelin loud.
I have totally gone off the other deep end.
Classical music for me all the while. As crazy, isn't it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back