Morning on the rails (Does this picture hold up?)

jon_k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
North Richland Hills (Ft. Worth suburb) TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The day before I was going to get some breakfast before I took this shoot. The sunrise was awesome. The sun was where it was a round ball that you could look right at. I went ahead and went by whataburger and came back and missed the shot not 5 minutes later.

This morning the sunrise wasn't as pretty, but I took the shot anyways.

Let me know what you have to say about it.
morningontherails.jpg

Needs more contrast. Try shooting with a wider lens, shoot from track level, different angles/points of view. Practise, practise, practise.
A nice shot, but typical. You're heading in the right direction.

It is nice but a rather typical composition. Perhaps, a move to the right or to the left might have added some interest or excitement to the shot. Focus is an issue but it is not so glaring with me as the mundane composition. It is a nice beginning.

Rusty Tripod

I generally like a little more contrast in my shots... so I would say maybe bring down the light a little... and the shot has a slight right-itis to it... so maybe a slight left rotate of about .5-.75 would help...

My one personal issue which stems from my secondary work... is that you should *never* stand in the gauge... for any reason...dangerous place to be... many a person has been hit doing this...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back