Morning Panorama

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok.. I am shocked at the results.. I took this with an iPhone! I wanted to experiment with my iPhone this morning, so I took this pano.. I know, I know, enough with the iPhone pix.. but I am super lazy early in the morning before work when I take the dog out.. hope you like ;) Please feel free to comment!

iphone_panorama1.jpg

For this being a pano taken with a CELL PHONE it is ... wow. Quite, quite, QUITE impressive! (And here I am, not even able to create panos with my Rebel ...). The fact that you have to take the dog out every morning offers you wonderful oportunity to see the beginning of the new day every day! Maybe I need a dog!?

Thanks LaFoto!! Yes, having a dog sure makes getting up and out early much easier :) She is so sweet and smart so it makes the whole process easy :)

I am very impressed with what this phone is capable of doing. Although it does have several limitations, especially white balance. I can't seem to create a decent picture during bright times, the phone tends to wash out all the colors.

awesome job i would never guess it was taken with a cell phone, bravo!

nice pic love it..

I just watched a video about a street photographer who uses a I Phone often, I guess they were right they take some great pics.....

wow. i can't believe this is an iphone haha

great capture!

awesome job i would never guess it was taken with a cell phone, bravo!

Thank you! I am so happy with the results :)

nice pic love it..

Thanks!

I just watched a video about a street photographer who uses a I Phone often, I guess they were right they take some great pics.....

Ya, I was inspired by a really good photographer I stumbled across and he had a unbelievable portfolio just from his iPhone! So, I have been trying my hand at it :D

wow. i can't believe this is an iphone haha
great capture!

I know, its pretty fun using it at times I don't have my regular equipment with me ;)

that is pretty nice. hopefully i get a chance to shoot some panorama soon. right now its always freaking raining here in vancouver.

should list the iphone in the equipment portion of your sig!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back