K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seeing a lot of these guys lately.

248-hawk-on-ground-(2)-f.jpg

257-hawk-branch-(2)-f.jpg

Looks like harsh lighting conditions there K. I like the pose in the first. Very hawk like.

Very nice. I like #2. I haven't seen too many around here lately. I think many have gone to see you.

Looks like harsh lighting conditions there K. I like the pose in the first. Very hawk like.

Thanks, I may have over exposed a bit in order to avoid hearing the typical, "It's too dark, I can't see much detail." I post pics elsewhere and I get that occasionally.
I'm just doing what I like for now on and please myself.

Very nice. I like #2. I haven't seen too many around here lately. I think many have gone to see you.

Thank you. You have to wear a squirrel skin hat to attract them. ;)

Thanks, I may have over exposed a bit in order to avoid hearing the typical, "It's too dark, I can't see much detail." I post pics elsewhere and I get that occasionally.

Quite right.

Nah pal, the exposure looks fine to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back