The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5:30 AM Man woken by snow plow going around the cul de sac and clearing off the 8 inches of fallen snow.
6:00 AM 8 degrees F
After dressing and cooking breakfast, went outside to shovel driveway and front walk before the sun came up and the wind made it even colder.
7:15 AM After shoveling long driveway and walk, man swept the loose snow from the walk and put down salt so the house cleaning crew that comes on Wednesday wouldn't slip
7:30 AM Man went to gym to workout few unused muscles.
9:00 AM Police called to home by neighbors who heard muffled explosion
9:07 AM Door was opened by woman in pajamas and robe, carrying a cup of tea. She motioned them into kitchen where the officers saw the headless torso of a man still seated at the table. Fragments of his head and its contents were plastered to the walls.
9:10 AM After quickly calling in additional support, the officer took the woman into an adjoining room to get an initial statement.

Officer: "What happened here, Mam?"
Woman: "I'm not sure. About 9, I got out of bed, came downstairs and started making tea. My husband was just sitting at the table. I mentioned that he hadn't emptied the dishwasher. He just looked up for a second, his face got real red and then his head just exploded. (Pause) It is sort of lucky it happened today when the house cleaning crew comes. "

Last edited:
That's funny Lew

Thank you or making me chuckle, out loud, today ;)
I wondered to my hubby this morning if after 2 Very Cold winters, if alot of people are going to say, 'Enough'!!
Stay warm all,
Nancy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back