Morning Solitude

Looks seriously isolated and private - beautiful scene!

Not spring-like where I'm sitting - spitting snow at the moment. :lol:

Sounds like my idea of a good morning too. Nice photo.

Thanks all for the comments.

Just curious did anyone spot the fisherman in the little boat in the exact center of the shot? This was an intentional composition decision, my version of an Easter Egg. In the computer world an Easter Egg is a little hidden surprise.

Last edited:
I can see a light-colored spot but not easy to tell what it is unless I zoom in.

Just curious did anyone spot the fisherman in the little boat in the exact center of the shot? This was an intentional composition decision, my version of an Easter Egg. In the computer world an Easter Egg is a little hidden surprise.
I understand what you were going for, now that you pointed it out. I viewed the shot on my phone and didn't notice the fisherman - way too small. Plus, the small tree on the shoreline kind of detracts attention away from the background, since visually the two elements are quite close.

I might have had better luck seeing your Easter Egg on a larger screen. :)

I might have had better luck seeing your Easter Egg on a larger screen.

I knew it was stretching, the fisherman/boat needed more contrast/color difference to catch the eye.

I did not, not even on my 27" screen. They blend well into the beauty of the scene.

Most reactions

Back