Morning storm

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Little thunder boomer rolled through early this morning.

t_cloud001.jpg

t_cloud002.jpg

t_cloud003.jpg

The first is pretty cool, its like the 'bat signal' for photobug, calling him into action when there are cool shots to be had 8)

Nice sky pictures you have here Jim. I like the wonderful lighting and contrast in your last one. It's very soothing to look at.

Oh yawn, another fabulous photo from Jim. :p

I love the details in the clouds and the ray of light in the first photo.

Yes, I also much like the first photo, that one's got some very nice colours - the last one's impressive, too, if it weren't for the pole in the middle. That one's quite distracting, I think.

But the first... stunning!

Vonn- "bug signal" maybe? :lol:

Lungfarmer- thank you, they turned out better than I though they would.

Zac- I spent way more time watching than I did shooting, so I probably missed all the really good stuff. The conditions were changing so fast I found myself standing there going "cool!" when I should have been taking pics.

Harpper- strangely, that was as colorful as it got. It was mostly the blue/grey/white thing, which surprised me. Given that this was right at sunup I figured there would be some awesome red/orange stuff going, but... ??

Gero- I wasn't sure any of these would approach what the sky really looked like. No great color, but the layering & subtle color changes were super.

LaFoto- thank you! And yes, I probably need to clone the pesky pole out. I'd go cut it down, but the power company is really pissy about stuff like that for some reason. :twisted:

Beautiful!!!

#1 is my fav

craig- thanks & I've called them that as long as I can remember.

karissa- it's not me, it's how the clouds line up. Being there helps I guess. ;)

danalec99- thanks, mine too I think.

Sid- thanks, been awhile since you've posted... ?

ShutterBug4_4- thanks, I appreciate the comments.

I must say, this is the first time I have found a storm both cool, calming, and refreshing... Ok so now it sounds like a beverage.

Nice job.. as always.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back