" Mornings First Light "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Simple Scene showing the use of Early Morning light for shadows, and more or less, that Golden look??

goldenmorningyes.jpg

Beautiful photo. It's got a real 'harvest feel' to it. :)

I'm not sure, but I think I'd have cropped it a bit more tightly on the left.

I like it. You seem to have captured the essence of the subject. You've even managed to get the wind vane in a clear spot between the branches of the trees.

Personally, I'd kill for any trees at all round here, much less a weathered old barn and some leaf colour.

Lovely light and composition! And COLOURS!!!
You selectively brightened the shadowed side of the barn, didn't you? That brought about some colour abberration. Which does not diminish the "pleasing-ness" of this photo.

Although I am pretty new to photography and may not quiite have a place to critique.....I really like this picture. I like the composition and the vibrant colors. I personally think the crop is fine. I like how you can see the fence has some wave in it. Nice :)

Hey Thanks Each of you, Much appreciated!

La Foto..... Guess I got to get up even earlier to fool some ? lol, correct, felt it needed to bring out some highlight , rather to leave it in the Dark...

I did lighten that shadowed area, lightly..

is that picture edited?

none of my photos ever turn out that like

what equipment do you use?

very nice photo, i would leave it as it is

It's a very busy, yet simple, looking photo. I enjoy photos with a lot going on because it gives me more to look at and try to figure out. The colors are really amazing here though. Well done!

sorry to stray O.T. here but are you retired and or a "professional". Your images are spectacular and each shows different times of day in our great part of the country (when i'm normally at the office!)

Thats most definatley a keeper!

Great JOB!

I like this photo. It has great detail, exposure, and focus. Great post edit work--it even looks HDR.

I like the way you composed the photo to keep the shed from being located exactly on the rule-of-thirds. The shed is located in more of a centralized position to allow the shed to share some of the interest with the other elements.

This is a 'wall-hanger'. Classic and seasonal.

You've got a way with those NE photos! This is beautiful. I like the shadows, too!

Beautiful. It has a "reach out and feel" about it. Very rich colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back