" Mosey Morning "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good / Bad / Indifferent ...........Thoughts?

DSCN6571copy.jpg

Mmmmmmm.......nice!! Makes me want to be right there!

;O)

its is foggy or is the DOF not that big

I really like the composition: there's something to look at from foreground to background (the flowers, then the horses, then the trees and finally the hills in the fog). I also like the square crop. The only things I don't like are the flowers that are cut on both sides of the frame and the border (but I guess that is just a matter of taste).

Excellent capture! Everything is going for it. The fog and DOF reeks with mood. The detail where detail is needed helps to enhance the sense of depth.

Cheers

I think I like this in parts - as in there's a front part and a back part - I'm just not convinced about the two together. If I was going to pick, I'd say the bit beyond the fence has more going for it, with the horses acting as the foreground interest.

I think I like this in parts - as in there's a front part and a back part - I'm just not convinced about the two together. If I was going to pick, I'd say the bit beyond the fence has more going for it, with the horses acting as the foreground interest.

I was loving this shot until you just brought that up...the shot would be better with no fence and the horses as the foreground.

I still like the shot though, don't get me wrong. But Chris has some good thoughts.

its is foggy or is the DOF not that big

Less DOF is not going to make it look foggy! Just to let you know so when you try to make fog with your lens yo know it wont work lol :)

I like this picture, but I couldn't decide where to focus my interest while looking at it. I think there is too much foreground - as I scrolled the picture back up I realised that (as a coupld of other people have pointed out) the picture, as good as it is already, would benefit greatly by cutting out half the flowers - just up to the fence, so that there is a little bright colour from the couple of flowers that you would then still be able to see but the main focus is drawn to the horses and the detail behind them. With so much flower in the foreground as it is, im drawn there and miss most of the other stuff - which is actually really good!

Nice shot.

Most reactions

Back