Mosque,Tower and Church

Thanks oops:er:

Darn it! Now I'm left wondering how you misspelled it!

Processing is nice, #1 is my favourite! And the bw is also awesome. A little distracting tree thingy in lower right, mayhaps :)

I am in love with this building, but something is off (for me) I keep coming back to review but so far it has struck me , why.

Perhaps at three in the morning the light bulb will go off.

#1 is excellent
#3 I really like. I'd like to see distortion correction as the trees in the back of the image lean inward. Also the sun looks a bit off. The lime-green line coming out of it doesn't seem natural, but could just be me.

I like the tower photo the best.

I agree with the need to fix the distortion in some. I think the shadows bother me in the first two.

The b&W shot is very effective and probably my second favorite.

The B&W is great. Splendid processing. What software are you using for processing? The only thing I'd change it either compose different or crop to remove the distracting bush on the right edge...

#1 is excellent
#3 I really like. I'd like to see distortion correction as the trees in the back of the image lean inward. Also the sun looks a bit off. The lime-green line coming out of it doesn't seem natural, but could just be me.

The green lime color is not something I artificially added. It is an awkward lens flare..Tokina lens does not have nano crystal to help with this and I do not use polarizers.

here is the image with distortion control.

church by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

The B&W is great. Splendid processing. What software are you using for processing? The only thing I'd change it either compose different or crop to remove the distracting bush on the right edge...

Looking back now I wish I would have walked in front of the little bush like tree in the front right corner. Can't remember if I zoomed in or if I was open. Next time I will make it point to make sure there are not distracting objects in view of the subject.

I use Photomatix ,PhotoShop CS5, Nik Color Efex and Topaz de noise for these photos.

And thanks for the CC

Nice distortion correction looksmgreat. I'd probably just clone out the flare because it is distracting on an otherwise superb image

kinda off topic but its not a mosque its a church. There are crosses on the top of the building.
otherwise lookin good

Most reactions

Back