Most Daring Thing ?

I guess I'm not very daring, cuz I can't think of anything I've done that's half as daring as the things you guys have done! At least not physical stuff, I guess.

Um...for me...telling my best friend how I really felt about him 3 years ago.

...the time I made the first move and called the guy I had just met and asked him if he wanted to do something sometime. (Didn't work out, but we're still freinds to this day)

...and going on a blind date 10 1/2 months ago...that resulted in the relationship I'm in now!

Guess I'm really not a daring one, huh?

Kara, sometimes you scare me :) that must have been frightening!

voodoocat said:
got up to nearly 60 mph on my mountain bike on a long steep hill
I've done this many of times on a road bike. Never really knew how fast I was going until I had a paramedic tell me they heard people saying "a little over 60mph right before he flew off the cliff". Yeah that was fun :wink:

I'm all about mountainbikes now and am a sucker for the super technical stuff. It's not fun if you're not pushing yourself just a little each time.

malachite said:
voodoocat said:
got up to nearly 60 mph on my mountain bike on a long steep hill
I've done this many of times on a road bike. Never really knew how fast I was going until I had a paramedic tell me they heard people saying "a little over 60mph right before he flew off the cliff". Yeah that was fun :wink:

I'm all about mountainbikes now and am a sucker for the super technical stuff. It's not fun if you're not pushing yourself just a little each time.

OW!!!! How badly were you hurt?

core_17 said:
OW!!!! How badly were you hurt?
Lucked out really. Turns out, flopping down a hill prevents broken bones with the gradual deceleration :wink:

One night in the hospital for a concussion, a few stiches on my ankle, and more cuts, scrapes, and bruises than I could count. I was pulling out cactus thorns for the next 2 weeks as the deep ones they couldn't get out at the hospital worked there way out on their own.

Most reactions

Back