Most of my work :)

Hi Morgan,

I have seen your photography on here before and I think it is all really well done. A couple of things about your website -- since this is about your website...
  1. You should invest in your own hosting and get a domain name. This is as little as $5-10 a month for hosting and $8 for a domain name. The freebie domain name and banners ads scream novice in any business.
  2. As part of your domain purchase, you can get a domain email ([email protected]) address. Again, this just adds to the professionalism.
  3. Lose the GuestBook. This also screams personal site and is what we refer to in my web design forums as "1993 web design" :lol:
  4. On your contact page, remove your email before you get hit by the spam bots. They are nasty and will start sending you thousands of email a day (trust me, I found out the hard way). Instead insert a contact form.
These are of course just suggestions, but I am pretty experienced in web development, so I wanted to pass on some pointers that I had to discover. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back