most recent nude **not work safe!!**

ALSO, YAY, ALMOST 400 VIEWS IN 3 DAYS, AND 30 COMMENTS . . . hmmm i wonder how many different people actually looked at it.

I looked. The unbordered pic would have been the better without the masturbation IMO.
Good shot with a trusting model.
kudos

newrmdmike said:
i'll suck it up and kill the link to the border free image,

and christi photo, no hard feelings k?

Thats a shame, I really liked it.

well, had i posted it on a permenant site or somthing i wouldn't have removed it, but this site is available to view by anyone. its really funny to me that arguments are so closely monitored on this site. also, its when we can argue like this that we get the most done in terms of furthering our views in photographic terms, and isn't that what we're all after?

newrmdmike said:
its really funny to me that arguments are so closely monitored on this site.

Thats why this site functions as well as it does..... have a look at some other sites where noob bashing and arguments can run riot... they are not nice places to be.

newrmdmike said:
also, its when we can argue like this that we get the most done in terms of furthering our views in photographic terms, and isn't that what we're all after?

Of course there's nothing wrong with debating a photograph.... like composition... crop... etc.... But its when it goes slightly off topic.... i.e. rules of public forums... who's right, who's wrong.... where the line gets drawn.

oh and some people arnt here to have crits of every photo they post... or to try and further there photography views..... some poeple just like posting pictures ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back