Most ridiculous PC you've ever encountered

Funnel spiders, Box Jellyfish and Taipans come to mind... God you guys sure don't have a shortage of deadly animals, do you!?!

Welcome to South Carolina where we have:
Snakes galore,
Aligators
Bears
Wolves,
Black widows, brown recluse,
fire ants,
Armed robbers (but we do get the chance to shoot back),
gangs,
Democrats
and a whole load of other sundry nasties that I haven't listed.

Well my 6th grade teacher told us a story about a life guard who saved someones life, but didn't tell us the gender. She asked everyone to raise their hands if they pictured the lifeguard in their mind as a male..nearly everyone raised their hand, so she gave us a lesson on how girls can do anything guys can do...She also made us say things like "police person" "human made" "mail person", etc...

She was a crazy old b****

Snakes galore,
Aligators
Bears
Wolves,
fire ants,
gangs,
Democrats

Keep the politics off of the forums, please.

Snakes galore,
Aligators
Bears
Wolves,
fire ants,
gangs,
Democrats

The Taipan is the most venomous snake in the world, and the Funnel Spider is the most venomous spider, that's the only reason I really said that. I don't know what it is about Aussie land, but it makes the mean animals here in the states look like a buncha sissies :) They got some CRAAAZY stuff over there in inland Australia... That's one place I'd never go to visit, even if I had a guide (the rest of Aussie land is cool by me, just not the bush).

The Taipan is the most venomous snake in the world, and the Funnel Spider is the most venomous spider, that's the only reason I really said that. I don't know what it is about Aussie land, but it makes the mean animals here in the states look like a buncha sissies :) They got some CRAAAZY stuff over there in inland Australia... That's one place I'd never go to visit, even if I had a guide (the rest of Aussie land is cool by me, just not the bush).

That is true, but they also have this :drool:

Morning%20Glory.jpg

We also have vegetation such as poison oak and poison ivy in SC that's a pain. There's also some plant or other that really stinks when it flowers - like rotting flesh. Can't remember what it is though.

women are like the cat you never wanted...

....well you know...now that's it's there you might aswell stick you dick in a few times.

(ps. all posts made by bace are not to be taken seriously he is a great person who is just trying to be witty by humorously degrading those around him. he degrades all of those people equally...eventually)

Snakes galore,
Aligators
Bears
Wolves,
fire ants,
gangs,
Democrats

Rhys, please don't insult anyone on this forum! Keep your political thoughts for yourself or express them somewhere else. Thank you!

women are like the cat you never wanted...

....well you know...now that's it's there you might aswell stick you dick in a few times.

(ps. all posts made by bace are not to be taken seriously he is a great person who is just trying to be witty by humorously degrading those around him. he degrades all of those people equally...eventually)

This does sound a bit sexist, could you please moderate your posts, even if they are not to be taken seriously? Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back