Mostly Shop Pictures; IMG Heavy

CowboysDaughter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ranch-kiddo.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay so I was just out and about today snapping randomly. The first is of my Grandpa's rig. The following picture and outdoor shot on a tractor. The rest were taken in a dim shop, no tripod, none color converted all taken in the color format they are in now. Just kind of experimenting with angles and taking pics of things I never have before. Not really serious shots, just some I thought were kind of interesting that I snapped.

Shop-Pictures-71508-013.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-003.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-007.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-010.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-009.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-011.jpg

Shop-Pictures-71508-015.jpg

katanapilot: I really like that one too; the grinder was lying on the table there and I just tiled the camera and snapped that shot. It was taken on "warm" tone and on Adobe Photoshop I just adjusted the tone so it was slightly richer, that's all I ever do to my pictures.

dry3210: I resized that one wrong, sorry about that. Again, just angled the camera.

Thanks for the replies, both of you, they are much appreciated! Daddy is always saying how he needs to clean up that shop, but there is so much potential in that messy thing for pictures. I'll go back out again soon and see what else I can get out of there.

Oh and on that third to last picture, the top left corner is blurry, not sure what happened there, sorry about that guys.

Most reactions

Back