Patrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kylesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bilbrey_017.jpg

A bit of fill would have turned this into a pro shot and made your subject "pop", as it is its a shot uncle johnny could have done. H

I think I need my monitor calibrated because the leaves almost look blue..

A bit of fill would have turned this into a pro shot and made your subject "pop", as it is its a shot uncle johnny could have done. H

I'm going to disagree with you. Whether by intention or design, the OP has captured the mother and child in a quiet, comtemplative, and I think very suitable light. Fill light would have destroyed that. Had they been looking toward the camera in a more traditional portrait pose, than yes, but as-is, I think this works perfectly.

I'm going to disagree with you. Whether by intention or design, the OP has captured the mother and child in a quiet, comtemplative, and I think very suitable light. Fill light would have destroyed that. Had they been looking toward the camera in a more traditional portrait pose, than yes, but as-is, I think this works perfectly.

Thank-You.
You responded before I did! :thumbup:

The lack of fill was at the time and in post processing, intentional.
I was looking for surreal type colors and a quite peaceful moment. As if no one expect them were there.

The client BTW loved the capture and found it unique.

The client must not have had an uncle johnny, if yours could pass on his info maybe they could look him up.

BTW I really do appreciate your comments and suggestions. And I consider each I receive. The tone however isn't.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back