Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos that I took last week. I decided to use the natural window light and just added a fill flash as needed. Shot with Canon 10D, fixed 50 & 70-200.

The little girl was 3 and a bundle of energy. I didn't try and pose her, just let her do what she wanted.

To see the full shoot, go
Here

IMG_8501bw.jpg

They had the most stunning eyes, exact same shade of green

IMG_8524pano.jpg

IMG_8545crop.jpg

IMG_8614.jpg

IMG_8619.jpg

You captured some great expressions there, Ali!!! Nice!!! I like the ones on your site where she is making the goofy faces! :)

I love the emotion that you capture in your photography. You can see the bond between the two of them. I think you could give Anne a run for her money if you started shooting babies.

#3 is classic! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. And Corry, that was all her Mom's idea...as were the window shots. It's nice to work with someone who has their own ideas of what they will like...makes for happy clients :)

Great shots Allison, lots of emotion.

I love the window light but I'm not a big fan of the shadow lines in the last two...makes me think of a prison rather than the happy emotion that the pictures otherwise portray.

Yeah, it's hit or miss with those lines. People either love them or hate them. Mom was pretty pleased with the photos, but she wanted something very different than most. With other clients I would have just closed the shades and set up the lighting.

hobbes28 said:
....if you started shooting babies.

I hope she doesn't do that :shock:

:LOL:

anywho, i scanned through the rest on your site... nice work Alison!! definitley shows a bond between the 2 of them

Nytmair said:
hobbes28 said:
....if you started shooting babies.

I hope she doesn't do that :shock:

:LOL:

anywho, i scanned through the rest on your site... nice work Alison!! definitley shows a bond between the 2 of them

Hahahahahaha....there needs to be a different term for "shoot". It sounds so awful in that context.

Thanks for the other comments as well :)

Again , Al , you produce gorgeous shots .....!

I love # 3 also .... dramatic hon .... its very striking and her eyes are amazing there.....

The last one is a standout to me ....I gotta say that one is my fave ...spontaneous , warm and full of fun & love :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back