Motocross Races..

Heck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
heck.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to English Town to check out the supermoto but seen there was a big Mx race going on.. So I checked it out.. Too bad I locked my keys in the car or it would have been a great day lol..

1 80 cc crash..
p733573486-4.jpg

2 Race leader
p1028315800-4.jpg

3 Leader getting big air
p725144940-4.jpg

this guy almost went in the fence!
p870332209-4.jpg

i love photographing moto-x! it is so much fun. i wished i had the money to get into it...

these are great shots!

Wow. Now why do you always get so much nicer colours in your pics than I do :) Of course the weather contributes in part but even so .... Nice angles as well.

I have another chance though, b/c there's en event here this Saturday, but it's on a course I haven't been to before.

it was gray overcast morning but I went late in the day knowing the sun would peak out then..These were also shot late in the day around 4 with the sun going down around 7.. So timing to shoot in good light and luck and a good camera helps... these were hit with a little sharping and croped.

Great shots....the Kawasaki Race of Champions is always a good one!! Futrell looks good there (77 on a Honda)...I heard Nicoletti took home a win too??

Good photographs!

That last one looks funny. Like it's a face-off between spectator and crashing biker. :lol:

I know it's been 5 months since you shot these, but I'm a newbie. These are very sharp and crisp, What settings did you use. My son races mx with D6, MDRA and MAMA. I got a Canon Rebel XS for xmas and started playing with it. Now I need good baseline settings for sunny days vs. cloudy overcast days. I played with it at the Atlana SX and shot some of him last week at Budds, but I am trying to get someone to tell me if I'm in the ballpark or not....

I had one guy tell me to use 1/250 and another guy said go as high as 1/1500..that's seems to be a huge difference. Also, how can I get the sharp stills as opposed to the sharp panning shots. ....Thanks....Pat......

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back