Motorcycles

My buddy has a supercharged VMax with 15" wide rear end. I'll look for the pic I took of it, very cool bikes.

My buddy has a supercharged VMax with 15" wide rear end. I'll look for the pic I took of it, very cool bikes.

I almost went supercharged, but after driving a naturally aspirated V-Gas, that's the way I decided to go. It's bored & stroked from 1200 to 1500cc, shaved heads & cammed, and each carb is direct-injected into it's own cylinder (no more intake manifold).... 200+RWHP, and the nitrous & wheelie bars aren't on it yet.

yeah, that's crazy! I make ~90 on my 800lb scooter. 200hp naturally aspirated is amazing.

1075973950_YqXtA-X2.jpg

Here's hubby's dragon picture. I've not taken my own bike there, yet!
295939000_FmuTi-L.jpg

Cool vid. Pretty impressive for a truck!

My problem with my bike is that it is stock and can't keep the front wheel down. I prefer real tracks (with corners) but do hit the drag strip once in a while for fun. The hard core dragsters extend the swing arm and strap the front so that they can hammer the throttle without worrying about the front tire coming up.

I know, I have the front end of my truck strapped down ;)

I watch the guys running low time drag bikes, its real exciting.

I am new to the forum so I need to put up a couple posts before I can upload pics. I'll add mine soon.

DSC_0020_1276_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3932copy.jpg

DSC_1602_1.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

The OP should like this (Being a Harley guy and all)
WillieG.jpg

Most reactions

Back