Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our very first member of the week is Chiller :D

He specified it was okay to ask for pictures (except of his crawl space :lol: )

So, lets have some fun with questions and picture requests!

I'd like to know if you have a favorite time of day....and a picture of the contents of your fridge :)

hey nice one..... good first choice.....

I wanna know....... Have you ever had short hair?!..... and if you could play for any band........ who would you choose?..... it may be your favorite band.... or the band you think has the coolest members to hang out with.

Cool idea!

I don't have any questions yet...but I'll think of some I'm sure.

More band-related questions.....I want to know what instrument(s) you play! :D

.....and yeah, I want to see what's in the fridge, too! :lol:

Alison said:
Our very first member of the week is Chiller :D

He specified it was okay to ask for pictures (except of his crawl space :lol: )

So, lets have some fun with questions and picture requests!

I'd like to know if you have a favorite time of day....and a picture of the contents of your fridge :)

Dont really have a favorite time of day. I pretty much enjoy the day as long as it is nice out. Now a favorite time of day to photoraphy my fridge? :lmao:
Hmm... I will grab ya a pic tonight.. promise.

Archangel said:
hey nice one..... good first choice.....

I wanna know....... Have you ever had short hair?!..... and if you could play for any band........ who would you choose?..... it may be your favorite band.... or the band you think has the coolest members to hang out with.

I have not had short hair since I was aboot...um...16. Seems, I just dont have the you know whats to cut it.
To play for one of my favorite bands is a tough question, cause I have so many. I grew up admiring Neil Peart from RUSH. I tried to imitate him, and even at one point was in a RUSH tribute band. Still on my list of to-meet people.
To hang out with a band I would probably pick Dream Theater. The musician ship of that band just blows me away. They are unreal. Not for everyone, but more of a "musicians" band. I would like to hang with them and just jam for a bit.

bace said:
Cool idea!

I don't have any questions yet...but I'll think of some I'm sure.

hmm...chick and cars and the third world war?

terri said:
More band-related questions.....I want to know what instrument(s) you play! :D

.....and yeah, I want to see what's in the fridge, too! :lol:

I started playing drums when I was 13, but cause they are so... noisy, I also took up guitar and bass. Yeah, I sang a bit, but I dont do that as much now, cause I sound like a bus with bad breaks. :lmao:
The fridge...? oh boy... this will be interesting. :lol:

jocose said:
What would you want for your last meal?

hmmm..do you know something I dont. ?:(

I would have to go with Chinese food from the House of Wong. They make killer chinese food...no pun intended.

Digital Matt said:
What started your fascination with the dark side?

HOly cow D'Matt... I knew somebody would ask that one.
I was brought up living behind a funeral home. I think that might be the answer. I used to watch the hearses go in the back entrance all the time. My friend Dougies parents owned McDougal and Brown funeral home, so I had an in at the time.
But I have always had a fascination with horror, and halloween ever since my last years as a professional trick or treater. I remember one time during one of my outings, I approached this house, and we got to reach for the candy ourselves... The hand came out and grabbed me... and i have vowed revenge ever since.
I find cemeteries amazing. I love to wander and check out the stones, the art in the carvings. So putting the halloween, horror and cemetiers together, I got into this darkside gig. It is nice over here tho. :lmao:

core_17 said:
How long ago did you get into photography? And I want a picture of your crawlspace! :twisted:

I think....about 4 years ago, but not serious till I joined TPF in 2003. Still dont know what I want to do with it. For now, it is just for fun.
o.k....I will try to do the crawlspace, but I gotta ask Chiller first. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back