Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ask away :mrgreen:

why lostprophet??

Oh hang on you ask me don't you :lol:

Hmmmm ... because I like the little plane guy in your sig.....or because you were next on the list :lol:

Lets see....When did you become interested in planes?

so why do you like birds so much?..... are you a hard core bird fanatic like bill oddie?..... or do you just like em.... but wouldnt go as far as to want to make one a love partner?.... :p

I fall into the second catagory btw :D

Alison said:
Hmmmm ... because I like the little plane guy in your sig.....or because you were next on the list :lol:

Lets see....When did you become interested in planes?

It's all foto-graffics fault, I sold him a lot of camera gear at a very good price ;) and him got me a press pass for an airshow, and when I got back I had some good photos ( for a change ) and now I get a few passes for a number of shows per year so its a free day out

Archangel said:
so why do you like birds so much?..... are you a hard core bird fanatic like bill oddie?..... or do you just like em.... but wouldnt go as far as to want to make one a love partner?.... :p

I fall into the second catagory btw :D

I just like wildlife as a whole, I can probably ID about 10 birds, Robin, Blue tit just the basic stuff etc etc

core_17 said:
So....why lostprophet?

good question :lol:

its a name I used on *cough* another forum, I didn't know what to use and I was listening to The Lostprophets and just dropped the S.
and the fact that I work in retail means its a play on words for lost profit

boring eh??

lostprophet said:
good question :lol:

its a name I used on *cough* another forum, I didn't know what to use and I was listening to The Lostprophets and just dropped the S.
and the fact that I work in retail means its a play on words for lost profit

boring eh??

:lol: So how much profit have you lost by goofing around at your job?

(btw, I hate working retail :lol: )

goofing around?? me?? never

I'm too good at my job

core_17 said:
What is it about you and otters that people like so much?

I think people like Otters more than me :er:

As for me and Otters, come on just look at them they are just soooooooooooooo cute and funny, just watch them playing
http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/c1000524.html

BTW if all goes well tomorrow on my day off the forum will grind to a halt on wednesday when I post a few new threads BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAa

core_17 said:
They are cuuuuuuuuute?

Next question: What's that smell?

well that'll be the boots I've been wearing for the last 2 years or if its not that I do have a septic toe on my middle leg

lostprophet said:
well that'll be the boots I've been wearing for the last 2 years or if its not that I do have a septic toe on my middle leg

:cokespit:

:lol: I had to read that twice to understand what I was reading! :lol:

Most reactions

Back