MOTW - Unimaxium

What's your favorite book?
Who, in your opinion, is the most influential photographer?
Do you believe in bigfoot? ;)

Gomer:
Ask and you shall receive:
skeletonandunicorns.jpg

CMan:
There are a lot of books I like, but I think if I had to choose a favorite I'd go for [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ghostwritten-David-Mitchell/dp/0375724508/sr=8-1/qid=1165861805/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-7179229-7559810?ie=UTF8&s=books]Ghostwritten[/ame] by David Mitchell.

The photographer who originally got me the most interested in photography was Alan S. Maltz, so I'd have to go with him as the one who influenced me the most. As the overall most influential photog, I have no idea.

No. :p

Jeff:
Yes, I like Tennis and Cycling

:D *claps* well done, son! well done!

Nine Inch Nails - Yay or Nay?

I gather that you have experience with both, so which do you prefer? Film or Digital?
Why don't you believe in bigfoot? ;)
Do you like Steve Earle?
Have any other obsessions besides photography?

Sorry, I've kind of neglected this thread for the last couple days. Anyway...

CMan:
I was actually just discussing this a little earlier with my former photo teacher from high school. What it boils down to is, I love both, and could never really say that one is better than the other. Digital is so easy to shoot, and I'm able to produce consistently good results more often with digital than with film. There's also the fact that I don't have to constantly pay for film and developing charges. However, I think there's more to photography than the final image you produce. The process of shooting and handling film is more fun to me. I love processing and printing my own B&W film. I still love my film camera, and I have yet to see anything that beats the beauty of Velvia 50 film. It's a much more hands-on process than tweaking settings in Photoshop, and I love it. But I also like the convenience of digital.

Why would I belive in bigfoot? :p

Uh, sorta, I guess...

I'd have to say computers... it is my major after all...

Most reactions

Back