Mountain Side

jchantelau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snapped this photo on Thanksgiving day.

mountain1.jpg

I would have liked if you could capture more color, but the sun is in an awful spot...
Cool sky though.

I guess I should note this was taken on the highway through the windshield of the car while driving.

For a quick snap I thought it turned out ok but I agree I wish it showed more color.

Yes!!! That second one is amazing. It is rare to see clouds like that (I think!) And for being a quick-snap-through-the-windscreen-while-driving-:shock:-photo, it is really well exposed (camera did it, I guess?!).

The first ... o-kaaaayyyy. Doesn't really grab me that much... (and hey, NEVER take photos while you are driving!!! :wink: )

Yes!!! That second one is amazing. It is rare to see clouds like that (I think!) And for being a quick-snap-through-the-windscreen-while-driving-:shock:-photo, it is really well exposed (camera did it, I guess?!).

The first ... o-kaaaayyyy. Doesn't really grab me that much... (and hey, NEVER take photos while you are driving!!! :wink: )

Yeah not smart!:lol: Thanks for the comments. I'm still trying to learn and it seems so overwhelming right now but I'm getting there.

Most reactions

Back