Mountain Sunset

CMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one from the "Wyoming files".

Dodge_filtered.jpg

Oh my!!!!!!! What a sight. Love it. I could look at that view for hours.

Beautifully muted colours and a lovely amount of blue in the air already, or blue bordering on purple, maybe. Looks good. But I could well do without the noise, I think. NeatImage could be your friend here.

Thanks guys, and LaFoto especially for the tip on the software. Looks much better now. :)

Beautiful! Tetons? I adore snowy mountain shots, and I really love the clouds, they're like crowns on the heads of the mountains.

I've driven through Wyoming many times, just not the pretty parts of it. Yay for sagebrush! :wink:

Thanks, and hey to a fellow hoosier!

Yes, those are the Tetons, although I visited a couple other ranges. It was partly cloudy/cloudy about 5 days out of the 7 I visited, but I found that my best shots turned out to be on the partly cloudy days. :)

Yeah, I had some good shots (or what I thought were good shots) of a snowy mountain range in Montana in April 2005 and the best shots as I recall were the ones with the storm clouds brewing around. It gives some sort of "earthly connection"...it brings them down to size, even though they are truly immense.

I'll have to dig them up sometime, I think they're on the laptop as its what we had and only a small memory card for the camera (since the 512 crapped out mid-vacation).

Whereabouts in Indiana are you? I'm down by Evansville.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back