Mounting mobile on wall for taking photos

Raghav Gupta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there a hold or dock which can be put on wall and shifted anywhere for taking our pictures?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember seeing a suction cup version with three different cups each the size of about 3-4 inches in diameter. Looked pretty solid. But I'm super paranoid about my gear, so I don't think I'd go with anything other than the permanent bolted to wall types myself. (All depends on the need of course. Hotel rooms probably frown upon bolting tripods to their walls for instance. :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here something like this
Know How... 57 Turn Your Android into a Spy Cam   TWiT.png

Suction cup mounts for phones would be fine as phones are much lighter. The same places I linked to above probably have the same units with a different mount end for mobile phones. Just search amazon for mobile phone suction cup mount. You should find a variety of them. Stick with a dealer with plenty of good feedback. Or go to a reputable dealers like B&H. They might have those mounts as well.

I found a car mount suction cup mobile phone holder. Does it means it sticks on walls if it is sticking on windshields, dasboards, desks?

Yes and no. Glass is very flat. Walls, if you look close have very little bumps / texture to them. This allows air to get behind the suction cup and it falls. So... depending on the paint type (Some are smoother /thicker than others) and the quality of the suction cup... it could work or not. The rougher the wall, the more likely the cup will fail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back