Mourning Doves and Great Blue Heron from Today

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Woohoo a heat wave!! 45 degrees today. It was amazing to be out today. This is a thread of my tamer images from today. Thanks for looking, comments welcome..

Mourning Dove 3_9 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Mourning Dove Pair 3_9 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Mourning Doves 3 3_9 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Great Blue Heron 3_9 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Great Blue Heron 3 3_9 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Good shots....

Nice shots Kris - I like #4 best of the bunch. We were up around 60° today (14-16°C), but no birds to photograph yet, except a few crazy magpies and some sparrows if you can find them.

WesternGuy

Good shots....
Nice shots Kris - I like #4 best of the bunch. We were up around 60° today (14-16°C), but no birds to photograph yet, except a few crazy magpies and some sparrows if you can find them.
WesternGuy
Wonderful!
رررروعة[emoji106]
Nice set. Absolutely love number 2
Nice shots. I like the interaction of the Doves.
Thank you!
Been away a while, glad to see you're still producing awesome work!
Welcome back! I've been wondering where you were?

Good shots....
WesternGuy
Wonderful!
رررروعة[emoji106]
Nice set. Absolutely love number 2
Nice shots. I like the interaction of the Doves.
Thank you!
Been away a while, glad to see you're still producing awesome work!
Welcome back! I've been wondering where you were?
Thanks! After the holidays I went on a trip with my girlfriend driving down to California and Mexico for six weeks (winter is slow at work so no big deal to take the time off) and then moved into our new house. Been a lot of cleaning up and fixing up things but we're getting comfortable now ... and internet on Thursday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back