mourning glory

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this was a shot i took of anicole and thought it was very realistic ...
she is one of the chosen few who has such great eyelashes.....anyway, we were diggin up some shots for the darkside gallery, and while i was
waiting on her to get set, i was able to snap this, and i really like it...

hope ya'll do...

IMG_3413.jpg

I love this, she looks great, nice light, who owns all the black lace stuff then ....is all that your raven?.....is that your wedding gear!:lmao:

Archangel said:
is all that your raven?.....is that your wedding gear!:lmao:

:biglaugh:

She did black for her wedding before it was chic to do black weddings!

What a great shot. Nicely done April

Beautiful shot! Nice and soft!

and Anicole, you look marvelous!

For some reason I'm having trouble coming up with something funny or annoying to say... so I guess I'll agree with Calli. :D

Beautiful shot! Nice and soft!

and Anicole, you look marvelous!
:thumbup:

____
Been a long week.. I'll be over it soon... :)
______

Hey Raven ... I'm going to snag this for my new avatar ... 'k?

Is it still :pirate:-acy when it's family?!?

:heart: Love you ... mean it!

I really like this shot, it's very flattering! I'm torn about wanting to see her eyes....I like that it looks like she's deep in thought, but I'd almost like to see her looking at the camera. Very nice!

great shot Nance. did you shoot this with your camera or the D50. love the angle and exposure.

Nicole, you look great! we need to see more of you guys.

One of your best (I viewed several of your threads). I'm also from Arkansas. I had no Idea we had so many dead people! Great capture-Also loked the Geese in Stuttgart.

lchrismunos said:
One of your best (I viewed several of your threads). I'm also from Arkansas. I had no Idea we had so many dead people! Great capture-Also loked the Geese in Stuttgart.

hey good to meet you, neighbor.... thanks for the compliments...
i actually am not a photographer... i just play.....and not very well...

the real photographers are on this forum .... i just try to pick up some of their traits...

hey jonmikal...( speaking of great photographers...)
i used my little cannon.... thats all i am good with..would love to have a nice camera.....

thanks to all... i appreciate the comments...alison, pallie wont look at the camera...she barely allows what i do get....thanks though...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back