woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not what you were expecting? :mrgreen:

This is the Tropico Gold Mine and Ghost Town. No longer open to the public. It's now rented out by some movie studio :confused: So...I had to shoot through the darn fence :(

*insert cheap TPF plug here*:GO vote for January POTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not saying to vote for me...just go vote. It seems like every month there are only about 20-25 votes? That's out of 7,000+ members...weak! They're all great photos! So if you stop and look, take the time to vote :)
Here...I'll make it easy...
Pictures are here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38375
Vote here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41084

54146067-L.jpg

Great picture woodsac, detail,tones, composition....its all there. :thumbup:

i like the shadows across the porch.
nice processing.

Awesome shot Woody.. I would give anything to walk around in there. Looks amazing.

Thanks! Ya, I'd love to walk around in there...even if I couldn't shoot. I love old ghost towns.

Sweet shot, woodsac!

That little house actually reminds me of a family member's house years ago ... Uncle Watts and Aunt Sally ....

Thanks, Woodsac ... made me smile!

ok, wood sac, if we ever get to come see you.... you gotta take us out there...love it....just love it..

the tint you used makes this.... i just can see marshall dillion's horse right over the ridge, i think festus is in the house there....!!

Thanks again.

Mommy this is in CA.

If you do have family hanging out here...they didn't dare venture out into the bright light when I was there :)

cool shot woodsac! looks like a fun place to hike around exploring... too bad they had ya fenced out... nice tone... :thumbup:

BTW i always vote on the POTM, so if we are 2 of the 20 -25, where is everybody else??? i'm a sucker for polls! although it's always a tough decision, there are sooo many good shots in there!

JTHphoto said:
cool shot woodsac! looks like a fun place to hike around exploring... too bad they had ya fenced out... nice tone... :thumbup:

BTW i always vote on the POTM, so if we are 2 of the 20 -25, where is everybody else??? i'm a sucker for polls! although it's always a tough decision, there are sooo many good shots in there!
Thanks JTH. I also vote every month. And you're right...there are always such great shots it makes it a hard decision! Most general threads get more views than POTM :confused: I would think that it would be opposite and POTM would have tons of views and votes?

Thanks Chaplin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back