Moving City (long term B&W architecture project)

Ink.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!

Sometime ago I've started new long term architecture project (set of pictures still in collection phase).
I've realized that photography of architecture (especially in the cityscapes category) can't exist without participation of moving objects and citizens. In order to find a way to show it in less conventional way but still including important (but not dominant) role of moving/living city I've started to do long exposure photos.
Coming to conclusion - its my effort to show how does city live. Its a combination of street photography showing ordinary aspects of the living city actions together with piece of outstanding city architecture that can be found only in the city (it doesn't refer to any particular one).
Set contains only B&W pictures which in my opinion allows to show moves without disrupting factors such as colors, advertising and so on.

Moving City #01 by rzuc-butem, on Flickr

Due to the fact that I want to run this project till I run out of ideas, I ask You about submitting any suggestions/conclusions/advises/critiques and comments as well. Please stay up to date with this thread because it will be updated successively.

SINCE it is the very beginning tell me also what do You think about this idea/concept and how do You think I can proceed to achieve the best results!

Sorry for the long text above ;)

I think the concept is fine. This shot seems to be more about the street than the buildings.

I suppose the first one doesn't suits You. Please tell me what can I improve in future. What is missing?

In the mean time please find second one of the project submitted below.

Moving City #02 by rzuc-butem, on Flickr​

nothing to add

I kind of already know that I'll like everything you'll do

Despite lack of interest I keep going with another tries!

Moving City #04​

Despite lack of interest I keep going with another tries!

Moving City #04​

Love this one.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no lack of interest here I really like these. As long as you keep the shots creative so they don't all start looking too similiar it will make a nice series.

Im a huge fan of all of these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back