MPIX vs. Millers

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yes... I know that MPIX is owned by Millers.

I have been using MPIX for years and have always been impressed with their products. Recently I got an account with Millers (I suppose I got it because it was the all mighty Millers).

Anyways... has anyone compared the prints between MPIX and Millers? Millers is substantially more expensive and I am failing to see some of the value.

Thanks,

I’m in the boat as you just a Mpix user, have looked over Miller’s site a few time, seems to be mostly different packages and services, there should be no reason for the printing to be different, unless you can upload your cal spec?

I use both no big difference. I get wallets for my seniors from Millers because I can get the year on them. I also use Millers for some of my proof books because I can get images printed on both sides of a page. As for my prints they look the same to me side by side so I use Mpix.

Thanks for the input... I was really wondering especially when looking at the price list for Millers.

They do offer some additional items and I think that is all I will use them for.

MPIX has always rocked for us, and with them printing on the same Kodak Endura paper as everyone else it really doesn't make sense, however, I would never let them color correct my images whether it be MPIX or Millers, considering color correction and manipulation is what we do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back