Mr. 5000

M

MDowdey

its been a year and a half since i joined thephotoforum.com, and in those short lived months, ive come to realize something. the people here take up more of my time than anything else. and you know what? im ok with that. ive never net a more sincere, honest, talented group of people in my life. sometimes in life we struggle to sustain some kind of sanity in a world gone mad, and alot of the times its not easy. but to always come back to the friends and intellectual partners who constantly show you the lighter side of life, is a welcome light in a sea of darkness.

CHASE: you are smart beyond your years and the creator of all that which is forum like. without you, we wouldnt be half the people we are. your like a long lost brother to me. and i cant wait for JT.

VOODOO: yet another brother. you always show me the other side of the argument, and more times than not, your right. please dont ever run for office. chad, you have a beautiful child and im so proud that you have become a father.

MANDA: geez, what can i say about you that i havent said publically...im not sure you are fully aware of the radiance that you shine. inner and outer beauty both. Thanks for being so close while so far away.

VONN: well pakeha, even though you speak like an irishman, you have wisdom that is unmatched by any other ive experienced. If i become half the person/photographer you are, i can die happy.

TWISTY: the strong silent type. thanks for the songs and the good humor. you honestly complete the mod circle, and i wouldnt have it any other way bro.

A+A: the newest mods, but very old souls. aubrey, in less than a month, i could truly call you "brother" and mean it. ali, without ever meeting you, id do anything for you and your boys. please keep snapping, without pics like yours, the world would be a little less beautiful.

GODDESS: There is nothing that can be said to you that can accurately express the gratitude i have for the things you have done for me. you are an amazing listener and an even better mother. never ever change. ever. oh yeah...10-7

CORRY: well, at least we know the post count can only go in one direction when corry is around. but seriously, im gald your here and you have found us to be friends. we are here to help and listen. you have amazing heart, never forget that.

KARA: mmmmm...maori....mmmm...you are also an amazing listener and you have a humor that is very uncommon in girls. i love it.

CENO: Not around much, but you are a beautiful female as well. i think it would be dangerous for me to live any closer to you. lol i bet the kindness you have for others, is in your baby girl.

MENTOS+SANTINO+ANUA: my polish/european connection. if the rest of the girls in poland are like mentos and anua, im in for trouble. santino, you are the friendliest dude around here. and keep taking pics!!! you are awesome!

BIG MIKE AND MALACHITE: two of the funniest dudes on here. and your pictures never cease to amaze me.

TERRI: if you werent married id....oh...wait...is this thing on??? you are gorgeous and sooo funny. you art is amazing and unique just like the woman behind it.

TOBY+SHARK: toby, you are an amazing writer and teacher. and a great photographer to boot. shark, another amazing photog and an even better husband. you will make an awesome father.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: i didnt forget you. my fingers are bleeding from typing so much. remember, life is too short to go through it and never tell the persons that mean something to you exactly what you feel. find someone close to you or on the forum and tell them what you feel. tell them that they rule your balls off, tell them that they are amazing artists...tell them something. dont go through life not letting people know they are wanted and loved. especially ladies. guys, tell your spouses, girlfriends, friends, mothers and sisters that you love them. trust me, when they are gone, you wont be able to sleep at night.

happy 5000 to me.

thanks everyone
matthew

Are ya trying to make me look like a wuss? :lol:

I know how you feel brotha, I wouldn't give up our friendship for anything. I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me and Alison. You are a truly great person and you KNOW that I'm here for you. Whenever, whatever, wherever.

You know I'd never run for office. I could never play the game that I'm so against ;)

Chase said:
Wow, that's one hell of a 5,000th post!

I'm sure you know how happy we all are to have you as a major part of this site! :)

Not as happy as i am to be a part of this great group.

word.

md

Wow, that's on heck of a post..and all very true. Good on ya...it wouldn't be the same without you.

I would have expected you to break all that up into 16 different posts...afterall, you didn't get to 5000 by being long winded. ;) :p

Big Mike said:
Wow, that's on heck of a post..and all very true. Good on ya...it wouldn't be the same without you.

I would have expected you to break all that up into 16 different posts...afterall, you didn't get to 5000 by being long winded. ;) :p

haha...i wish i had a rebuttal...but its true :lol:

md

:lol: good burn mike ;)

And thanks matt for the wonderful post... I can't imagine this place without you. For starters, we would have 5003 less posts :p

MDowdey said:
GODDESS: There is nothing that can be said to you that can accurately express the gratitude i have for the things you have done for me. you are an amazing listener and an even better mother. never ever change. ever. oh yeah...10-7

:oops: :oops: Thanks, You're the sweetest! Happy 5000! :cheer:

ps 9-7 Babe! I'm not letting you have a point over mushy stuff. That's dust in my eyes, not tears. sniff sniff ;)

Beautiful words. :)

(Was also a nice introduction about people in here for a newbie like me. Of your perspective of course. :))

Enjoy your 5000 posts :!:
party.gif

wow MAtt... have I alredy told you that you are sweeeeet :) thanks:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back