Mr & Mrs Elvis

Tyke Tyler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomaswhitehouse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These shots represent a week long stay at the summer cottage in Eastern Finland, my family were visiting and shortly after we had a couple of days off before taking a ferry over to Estonia.

It was such a good laugh to team up with my bro Ben and shoot some silly stuff.

Anyhoo, ee ar!

Mr Elvis
3791247507_e8e66aac5d_o.jpg

Mrs Elvis
3791247783_ac3ccd21b4_o.jpg

King for a day
3792061918_231d6ba695_o.jpg

Ben
3792061712_6b47b3acf1_o.jpg

Set Up
3791248275_4960e51a30_o.jpg

More on the blog including a behind the scenes video and photo's shot by our Dad! :thumbs:

Hilarious! The combination of your subject, location, lighting is kinda of a hodge podge, but thats what makes them SOOOO interesteing and entertaining. The lighting is fantastic, posing is great, location looks beautiful. I never would have thought they could all look so good mixed together!

i like the pictures. they are entertaining. that is one daring setup :)

they are different shots than normal....the actions are fine.

I'm new to this site and I'm glad I just became a member of it. I just love the Elvis pictures! The only thing missing is Elvis holding a jelly doughnut! :lol:

I'm new to this site and I'm glad I just became a member of it. I just love the Elvis pictures! The only thing missing is Elvis holding a jelly doughnut! :lol:

Welcome aboard, glad you like the pictures :mrgreen: The jelly doughnut point has been duly noted for next time :thumbup: :lol:
Many thanks!
T.

I adore "king for a day" as well as the first.. the flip flops is what does it for me lol. Thanks for sharing!

I adore "king for a day" as well as the first.. the flip flops is what does it for me lol. Thanks for sharing!

Hey thanks for looking!

We were real stuck for what kind of foot wear to use, I saw my Dad shuffling around in those blue babies which begged the question: 'Dad, can I borrow you flops real quick?'.

They made us laugh so much that he gave them to me and since have appeared in another photo :lol:

_09T6128-Edit.jpg

King of the day is my favorite as well. That setup shot scares me. That strobe surrounded by all that water!

King of the day is my favorite as well. That setup shot scares me. That strobe surrounded by all that water!

:lol:Hey thanks!
A few folk have expressed how risky they thought it were to have a flash close to water, the thing is, the lake was like glass!
There was zero wave or chop.
It's also worth mentioning the the softbox is close to the water but the flash is a good 30cm away.

I was more worried about my camera getting a sip but the inflatable pink chair and the plastic cookie box really helped out there.

No animals camera stuff was harmed during these shoots, I promise. :lol:

lol wow your shoots are intense. That second post is hilarious!

Cheers J! Glad you like ;)
T

Most reactions

New Topics

Back