mr. toad looks good in orange

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some recent ones of a toad in my 'studio' (aka kitchen floor). couldnt decide which one i liked the best, so i'll put up all of them. thanks for looking :)

mrtoadbowl2-sm.jpg

mrtoadbowl3-sm.jpg

mrtoadbowl1-sm.jpg

Something about #3 makes me giggle! That one is my favorite...nice series.

Beautiful work. The tones and the depth of field works great here. I like all the three.

#2 is the best IMO, but I would re-crop so it just a little more off center, I like how the front feet look on top of the bowl rim, now go wash your hands :wink:

awesome shots... really enjoyed these. I really liked the 2nd and 3rd. :thumbup:

Mr Toad does look good in orange, indeed!
These are much nicer than my toad photos taken a while ago ... (I don't think the links are still there, I think I took the pics off the server a while ago).
Only this thread still has a working link, but this photo is not arty in any way, only a documentation: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31899

Great shots, i like all three for different reasons...... nice coloration :thumbup:

buahahaha wonderful! the last one is great! is it your toad?

thanks guys! i think number three is my favorite too, but I just can't come up with a caption to fit with it that I like. Care to give some suggestions?

Most reactions

Back