MrSid99 closing in on a thousand posts :)

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After breaking the illustrious 666 barrier, Mr Sid is now on his way to 1000 posts!

How bout a little fanfare for Mr Sid!

:band: :cheers:

don't forgot to shoot your guns off in the air if you have 'em
:gun:

Now why do I get the feeling I'm being constantly watched?
Perhaps Vonnagy's title should be "Forum Stalker"?
However, the idea of laying down some ordinance is always appealing so blaze away folks but not just randomly into the air, be certain of your backstop!

heres to you sid, may you always smell febreze fresh and may you always have your aweful sense of humor. just kidding.

:cheers:

md

An awful sense of humor?.....aw shucks......you guys say the nicest things! :oops:

seriously, it would not be the same without you here!!

thanks for being you, i think.

md

If I can help brighten someones day with a silly comment then I'll do it because it cheers me up too but this forum has some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people anyone could wish to meet and I enjoy being part of it.

mrsid99 said:
If I can help brighten someones day with a silly comment then I'll do it because it cheers me up too but this forum has some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people anyone could wish to meet and I enjoy being part of it.

:::single tear:::

md

Thanks guys...I luv you all!
BTW, that "emoticon" (this one: :gun: ) really hits me where I live because it can only be an FAL and it's probably my favorite piece, yes of course I own one!
Keep clickin' and have fun!

FAL is an abbreviation of: "Fusil Automatique Leger" or, in English: Light Automatic Rifle and was developed by the Belgian company of FN (Fabrique National).
More reliable than even the American M14 (got one of them too!) firing the same 7.62mm NATO round it's a great weapon!

cool!

I remember i while back you said something to the nature of you didn't have anything interesting to photograph - you gun collection seems quite interesting there!

Maybe we can some some pics of those, or maybe the targets you riddle with bullets ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back