MSN messenger!

Dude, I would suggest putting spaces in that e-mail addy so that the bots don't get you and add you to spam lists. My biggest mistake was putting my e-mail address on my website - 160 offers of rolexes, software and v14g4r4 and c14l1s etc. per day ever since!!

Rob

Dude, I would suggest putting spaces in that e-mail addy so that the bots don't get you and add you to spam lists. My biggest mistake was putting my e-mail address on my website - 160 offers of rolexes, software and v14g4r4 and c14l1s etc. per day ever since!!

Rob

How's this? :mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
Sorberaphotography@NOSPAMyahoo,com :lol:

:mrgreen:

:lol:

btw, I'll add you as soon as I wake up

Rob said:

Rob

SO THAT'S WHY!

Here I was thinking someone must have put my effing e-mail into some kinda spam list.

So if I take the e-mail addy off the site, does that mean the spam will eventually go away?

bace said:
SO THAT'S WHY!

Here I was thinking someone must have put my effing e-mail into some kinda spam list.

So if I take the e-mail addy off the site, does that mean the spam will eventually go away?

*eventually* most likely. The best method is to write the address in the same format as the site and use PS or whatever to create a graphic. Don't use a mailto: as a hyperlink either, unless you use the NOSPAM technique - some non technical users won't be able to cope with that though. I'd just use a graphic, next time...

Rob

Matty-Bass said:
Hmm, my email must be posted somewheres...

That's not the ONLY way you get spam. Much of the spam you get comes from signing up for things, and registering for websites that sell your info.

Most reactions

Back