Mt. Baker

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As seen from the San Juan Islands, WA

mtbaker.jpg

Neat shot there. I have a view of it from near my house, looking at it from the south.

nice view. Baker is a spectacular peak. looks like this shot could stand just a touch of leveling - the water looks ever so slightly tilted to the right - and some added contrast to give the mountain a bit more "punch".

nice view. Baker is a spectacular peak. looks like this shot could stand just a touch of leveling - the water looks ever so slightly tilted to the right - and some added contrast to give the mountain a bit more "punch".

x2 on the leveling.

I just got done doing some senior pictures up at baker. The drive up can be scary..

Ahh Baker.
I'm very partial to it, so I love the photo.
It's the world record holder for snow fall in a single season, and is nothing but awesome powder. I just moved from that area to SOCAL so it's nice to see someone posting up photos of it.

x2 on the leveling.

I just got done doing some senior pictures up at baker. The drive up can be scary..

Wow, I didn't know you could drive up it! I'm not sure I could deal with that as I'm terribly afraid of heights. Fixed the leveling at home -- will have to repost when I get a chance.

Most reactions

Back