Mt. Lemon Pictures

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was up at Mt. Lemon yesterday and took some pictures, hope you enjoy.

Rose Canyon Lake

rose canyon lake by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Lower down the Mt. there was this cool rock formation and it had a cave

rock_cave by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Looking into the Canyon

canyon1 by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

The Sun Setting in the Forest

forest_sun by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I found this area by the lake that just looked like it was a magical mystical place so my processing reflected what I felt...

mystical_greens by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I love these "autumn" type colors. I think #2 is the winner here, I really like how you captured the sun hitting off the rocks, but still kept a lot of detail.

I liked #3 and #4 the most.

I would like 3, but the sun flares kill it for me. I know that can be subjective, but in this case, I would like the picture a lot better without them.

I really really dig "Mystical greens". I like all of them, but it is my favorite out of this batch.

Your HDR work is always a treat for me. And being raised in Tucson, I really like your subjects too!

Yep, #4 is my favorite; very serene.

Its nice. If I HAD to be picky, I would say the sky is a little off for some reason. I dont know if it is the white...not halo...but highlights around the trees or just the sky doesnt fit the picture...to me anyway.

8 out of 10. Nice control on the greens, you did not over-do them at all.

the sky sucked no clouds :( I hate to take pictures of pure sky but what can you do right? The glow filter I used I bumped the highlights to give the sky more of a glow to make it more interesting around the trees.

Thanks.

Not in Tucson anymore. Have lived in Prescott the last 25 years but all the family is still in Tucson. So I especially enjoy your local shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back