Mt Rainier

wil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was taken on Aug 4, 2005 w/ A Cannon AE1 and Fuji Reala 100

OK I'll try again. Please tell me your thoughts.
2105b1f0.jpg

cool. i want to get up and see Mt Rainier someday.

As far as the shot goes, I'm left feeling like I want to see more of the mountain on either side of it. It's like a head shot of a model with a really hot body...... ;)

i feel like this picture doesnt make it feel as big as it actually is. which is problem i have had when ever i have shot mountains too., mabe more in the foreground?

These two are just begging to be in black and white IMO...if you use photoshop try doing it with a channel mixer layer, check monochrome, and then do 160, 190, -200, then move the constant to the left a bit...and go from there. I think it would look just lovely :)

eromallagadnama said:
These two are just begging to be in black and white IMO...if you use photoshop try doing it with a channel mixer layer, check monochrome, and then do 160, 190, -200, then move the constant to the left a bit...and go from there. I think it would look just lovely :)

Is this what you had in mind?

9-30-200211-11-11AM_01602bW.jpg

wil said:
Is this what you had in mind?

9-30-200211-11-11AM_01602bW.jpg

I like it. I'm thinking this would be GREAT shot in IR. I think it would really help balance the picture. It would cool off the mountain and the sky and help them stand out, and it would lighten the trees down front.

Nice!!! I think it adds to the feel of the pic a lot...you might try it with the first as well :)

Great job with both conversions! I love mountains in black and white, I think you've done an excellent job with each...that's all the critique I've got left in me for this one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back